Educational Psychology Doctoral Minors
Department: Individual, Family & Community Education
Program: Educational Psychology
In addition to the M.A. and Ph.D. degrees, the program encourages students from other College of Education & Human Sciences or University programs to participate in the program through a minor field of study. Two minors are offered:
- Cognitive and Psychological Processes
- Quantitative Methods in Education.
Both minors consist of a minimum of 24 credit hours of which no fewer than 18 hours are in Educational Psychology.
- Educational Psychology, Ph.D. minor requirements
- Educational Psychology Section from the UNM Catalog (contains program and course information)
- Educational Psychology Faculty