Faculty Success (Formerly Digital Measures)
The College of Education and Human Sciences has partnered with Faculty Success to create a hub of faculty activity data that can be easily maintained by faculty and staff and used for annual review, promotion and tenure, and other key processes.
Access Faculty Success here:
General Tutorials for Using Faculty Success
- Getting started Logging in and navigating Digital Measures
- Activities: Manual Entry Adding or updating activities and accomplishments
- Importing Publications Updating your publications from existing software systems such as EndNote
- CV Imports Uploading entries from an existing CV/Resume
- Help Tools Resources within Digital Measures for support
How to get started (video):
If you need any additional help or have any questions, contact email@example.com.