Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators Exams Preparation
The Khan Academy preparation materials includes a diagnostic exam that will identify gaps in your knowledge and develop a personalized study plan to help you prepare for the Praxis Core Academic Skills exams
Students are eligible to receive a free interactive practice test from ETS. To request your practice test(s):
- Download the interactive practice test request form (you will need to complete a separate order form for each test);
- fill in your name and email address, then choose the Praxis test code/test name from the drop down menu (leave the Praxis Candidate ID Number blank); and
- send your order form to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: interactive practice test request form. The CSS Outreach team will complete the information inside the box and submit the form to ETS.
Request Access to Online Praxis Preparation Course
The College of Education and Health Sciences has acquired an online course and practice tests to provide additional support to our students who are preparing for the Praxis Core Academic Skills exams.
Sign up for a Preparation Workshop
The CSS is offering live workshops via zoom for the Praxis exam beginning with Math Domain 1: Number & Quantity. Click on the domains below for times and to register.
- Domain 1: Number & Quantity
- Domain 2: Data interpretation and representation, Statistics, and Probability
- Domain 3: Algebra & Geometry